Credit Card Number Validator (CCNV) is a Custom SSIS Data Flow Transformation Component that determines whether the given input is a valid credit card number or not. CCNV takes String/Numeric input and performs a Synchronous, Non-Blocking transformation using Luhn Mod 10 algorithm and validates whether the input is a valid credit card number or not. The output is true if the input is a valid credit card number and false otherwise. CCNV08 is compatible with SQL Server 2008 while CCNV05 is compatible with SQL Server 2005.
CCNV is available for download from CodePlex.
SSIS Credit Card Number Validator 08 (CCNV08)
SSIS Credit Card Number Validator 05 (CCNV05)
Features of Credit Card Number Validator Component
- Built for SQL Server 2008, source code written in C#
- Provides a similar UI as out-of-box SSIS component
- Accepts String/Numeric input that can be sourced from any out-of-box SSIS Data Source.
- No limit to the number of input columns that can be fed into the component.
- Non-Blocking, synchronous and high-speed validation using widely-used Luhn Mod10 algorithm
- Automatically creates an output collection for each corresponding input column.
- Provides an Error Collection to channel exception data
- Output columns (result) are in Boolean, which can be immediately used with conditional split component.
Feel free to download and try-out these components from CodePlex. Send me your queries and feedback . File your queries under the Discussions tab and your feedback under Issue Tracker tab of the relevant CodePlex project and I will get back to you. If you are interested in joining the project team, let me know.
One thought on “SSIS: Credit Card Number Validator (CCNV)”